That Duck Topic!!

There was so much wrong with it and that was just in the title.

So if anyone has any legal and ethical advice regarding the shooting of ducks with an air rifle then fill your boots :thumbs:

I'm thinking advice is needed before someone picks up that gun again!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you not allowed to shoot them with lead shot, single projectiles are exempt, but they make lead free pellets anyway. not saying its the right tool for the job but its not illegal and will do the job

Nowt wrong with air rifles man   just the other night i shot     5,stags   3 wild hogs and a partridge in a pear tree     atvbmac :thumbs:

what a bell end

Headshot.

Domestic ducks are kosher, though duck is not a particularly common protein on the Jewish table (except perhaps in Sephardic, or Mediterranean, families). But the Muscovy was so weird that Rabbi Illowy, upon moving to New Orleans and finding it eaten there, immediately declared it off-limits.

• Like 1

Legally pretty sure it's fine as far as you have permission, its in season and your clinical.

Your not allowed to shot waterfowl with lead. End of.

Is bbsoft OK?

Cheers, D.

Funnily enough yes, as long as it is non toxic. Stupid I know but that the law.

TC

Legally pretty sure it's fine as far as you have permission, its in season and your clinical.

TC

you not allowed to shoot them with lead shot, single projectiles are exempt, but they make lead free pellets anyway.

not saying its the right tool for the job but its not illegal and will do the job with the right calibre shooter

Edited by treecreeper
  • Like 3

TC

you not allowed to shoot them with lead shot, single projectiles are exempt, but they make lead free pellets anyway.

not saying its the right tool for the job but its not illegal and will do the job with the right calibre shooter

News to me, but I will bow to your superior knowledge. :thumbs:

TC

• Like 1

You ARE allowed to shoot ducks with an air rifle as a lead pellet is a single projectile, but IMO just because it's legal doesn't make it the right tool for the job. As the original poster about shooting a duck in the head and it flying off proves.

The duck will have more than "a headache". It will most likely die a slow and painful death.

WTF are these people playing at?

You ARE allowed to shoot ducks with an air rifle as a lead pellet is a single projectile, but IMO just because it's legal doesn't make it the right tool for the job. As the original poster about shooting a duck in the head and it flying off proves.

The duck will have more than "a headache". It will most likely die a slow and painful death.

WTF are these people playing at?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

out of likes again

not that it maters with you lot :yes:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just keep telling walshie your giving him a like. He has a blackboard at the side of his computer and chalks them up. :thumbs:

Must have all of about 2 on it then and i gave him both of them :laugh:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: