Josh/golly Lines.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would sooner shoot my dogs if it came on top rather than give em to anyone else to work or walk.dog does its best by you,then you owe it to the dog to everything you can for it in return imo,a lot o

Sounds like the dog was failed not the other way around.

Not trying to be funny. But I wouldn't say its a lurchers Job to pull anything from a earth surely its down to you to control end of a dig no offence has we have different takes on theses things

Posted Images

Guest Snitch99

good thread. alot of talk i seen golly dog he was big animal fine bull x. working wise i dont know. i had an owned poach who was daughter to golly x nell. she was a had some good seasons. but had her faults too. golly was lined to few bitches couple where average and there are jackers in the line. golly produced a good dog called flyn. i seen as young dog and was sold on here for stupid money. he was a better dog than golly rumours have it.

• Like 1
Guest Snitch99

good thread. alot of talk i seen golly dog he was big animal fine bull x. working wise i dont know. i had an owned poach who was daughter to golly x nell. she was a had some good seasons. but had her faults too. golly was lined to few bitches couple where average and there are jackers in the line. golly produced a good dog called flyn. i seen as young dog and was sold on here for stupid money. he was a better dog than golly rumours have it.

there will be jackers in every line out there I'm sure of that.the dogs are animals not machines I'm sure some people can't get there head around that.
  • Like 4