Turkey Supporting Isis Bastads

only the truth john my boy, watch the youtube vids that i have said and you will see it 4 yourself mate.

Crazy it's turning into a free for all.... It's the wild Wild West now..

About a year ago there were lads in a gym in rochdale talking about starting or joining a campaign to get the call of prayer up in speakers here, it would be mad but not surprising not anymore, I actually like to hear there call of prayer in other country's but defo don't want it here..

I f***ing hate that alien noise, always have.
Might be best for you to get some ear plugs in the next few years then shep ; )

Noticed more round this way recently and lots have moved into the next town over the past 10 years.

We are looking at moving next year, I won't have them around me in numbers.

Dave you seem pretty excited so maybe this is news to you........for loads of us it's not news at all, we know this already.

Think he's more frustrated, than excited, because the masses don't see what's happening in front of their eye's!

• Like 1

only the truth john my boy, watch the youtube vids that i have said and you will see it 4 yourself mate.

About a year ago there were lads in a gym in rochdale talking about starting or joining a campaign to get the call of prayer up in speakers here, it would be mad but not surprising not anymore, I actually like to hear there call of prayer in other country's but defo don't want it here..

Noticed more round this way recently and lots have moved into the next town over the past 10 years.

You can't run forever, not having a dig, I have moved from an area flooded with Muslims to an area but they are coming now....
  • Like 2

How are we so weak these have invaded like loctus and every sane person can see that , yet politicians turn a blind eye to them & somehow there blameless no matter what they do , there religion is never blamed when its at the fore of there actions & dare mention it & your persecuted , I honestly believe unless they kill royalty or maybe politicians nothing will be done & they'll continue to abuse our country & way of life as there's no threat to there actions ,

• Like 3

If some people believe that their violence is nothing to do with Islam, then how come there are no Christian Palestinians carry out suicide, or stabbing attacks in Israel? How come there are no Christian terrorists in Muslim countries where Christians are oppressed? Which is practically all of them.

• Like 1

You can't run forever, not having a dig, I have moved from an area flooded with Muslims to an area but they are coming now....

I can't argue with that mate.

• Like 2

I can't argue with that mate.
It's a shame we have to endure this crap, but it really is time to start giving them some grief. Of course I only mean the troublesome ones, you know them ones who walk and talk and breathe lol

The same is happening here....new housing is being built on farm land just on the outskirts

Those that can are buying and moving out of the city and town centers mainly native white people

The town centers have turned into cesspits full of native scumbags / immigrants and unfortunately native people who are unable to get out

• Like 2

The same is happening here....new housing is being built on farm land just on the outskirts

Those that can are buying and moving out of the city and town centers mainly native white people

The town centers have turned into cesspits full of native scumbags / immigrants and unfortunately native people who are unable to get out

It's often the old people who can't get away.

It must be scary for them to find they now live in a place they don't recognise as home anymore.

I guess the traitor left just think ' so what, they'll only be around for a few more years'

• Like 2

How are we so weak these have invaded like loctus and every sane person can see that , yet politicians turn a blind eye to them & somehow there blameless no matter what they do , there religion is never blamed when its at the fore of there actions & dare mention it & your persecuted , I honestly believe unless they kill royalty or maybe politicians nothing will be done & they'll continue to abuse our country & way of life as there's no threat to there actions ,

No threat to their actions? take a good look at that picture, this is the price they pay, This is what happens when politicians play god. You want an end to the refugee/mass immigration then stop bombing the shit out of their country. Every man and their dog know that Isis was created and funded by the yanks and it serves their interest, now with the Turks pulling the Russians into conflict how long before we're at all out war.

post-17796-0-30313800-1448878524.jpg