How Many

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll call you what I like dick heed is more appropriate ? , if ya can't handle the dogs get cats

I got 3 lurchers and one on the way Ones learning Ones top her game And ones retired and in pup Who gives a shit I feed them and walk them

3 lurchers 1 whippet lad whippets my wee rabbiting dog. Lurchers for foxes 1 semi retired a young lurcher bringing her on this year and a lurcher pup to bring on next year.also a terrier ill be trying in a few weeks and a terrier pup to try next year.

3 lurchers 1 whippet lad whippets my wee rabbiting dog. Lurchers for foxes 1 semi retired a young lurcher bringing her on this year and a lurcher pup to bring on next year.also a terrier ill be trying in a few weeks and a terrier pup to try next year.

way to go sammy,you sound like you know what you're talking about spst away the dogs

Fonze,why don`t you klick your fingers and say HEYYYY and the dogs and some hot girls will run to you.Do Ralph Malph and Richie Cunningham have lurchers.You`re not much of a dog man if I remember correctly.You`re down that diner all day bigging it up to some teenagers more than half your age. lol