How Many

Hi there my names paul,you lot can call me the fonze ,now how many running dogs do you guys consider a applicable ammount ,i have 2 at the moment gsd x saluki and a bull wippet ,but can feel my self yerning for another runner ,i have plenty of permission but venture out on my own , so just thinking it might be a struggle 1 man and 3 hounds ,any body else in same situation

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll call you what I like dick heed is more appropriate ? , if ya can't handle the dogs get cats

I got 3 lurchers and one on the way Ones learning Ones top her game And ones retired and in pup Who gives a shit I feed them and walk them

As many as you can look after properly and show love to my mates got 3 ye he probrely dosent need 3 but he just likes to have dogs about he had 5 until his older dogs past away they are looked after well and all get out a few nights a week you could take a mate with you just a thort

Edited by green dragon

I only run one myself at the minute but seeing as ive picked up a few extra bits of permission this year I'm thinking of getting another. I'd only ever run as many dogs as I had enough work for personally. I'd rather have one that gets ran quite often than a few that just get the odd day or night. I can tell you one thing though, I've found it easier to walk multiple running dogs than my one Patterdale pup, little bugger is game as fire and full of beans!

PAUL I have three /4 including the westie , I don't take them out rabbiting at the same time nights about mostly

haymin call me the fonze ,the problem is if i take one out and leave the others theres a all mighty racke

Yous two are the dickheads always the same people on her slabbering and talking shit if more people were actchly out hunting rather than on her all the time bitching like a bunch off wee girls it would be a better site for giving advice to like minded people insted of puting them down.

Get as many dogs as u want paul i do and no ones happy about it but me in my mind i can justify havung them.

I've got 4, two very retired (walking dead) and two semi useless potlickers.... If it comes through the door it stays I'm afraid!

The youngest has decided he isn't a ferreting dog so he stays at home when I go out ferreting but comes in handy when the ferrets ain't about....(can't afford another dead ferret)..... Horses for courses mate. If you've got the work for em then have as many as you please, just don't move next door to me..... I can't stand whining dogs!

Cheers, Matt