Bedlington Greyhound

A lad I know drove up country a few year ago and bought some buddy grey pups the chap that bred them is quite a known man in this cross he can't remember his name he has a lot of 1st crosses etc does anybody know who I'm on about bit of a stab in the dark but if you know the bloke name/number please inbox cheers

Or does anybody know of any proper lamping pups ?

I wouldn't have another off Neil mate even if it was for free,there's a thread on here about the man read that and wait for the right dog to come along if I were you.i don't think heartbreak kennels is still going as I've never heard off Paul for a lot of years.atb

Edited by lurchers

Had a pup from heartbreak out of a dog called zack she didn't turn out any good got rid of her as a pet.

He never used to work them mate,seen an opertunity to make a killing and he took it but it's like every breed they either make the grade or they don't.

used to be a lad from bradford called dave emerson, that used to be big into breeding bedlingtonx greyhounds,dont know if he packed up or not,never had one direct from him, but had one from a lad in burnley,that had some off his breeding in it, it was a bedxgreyxbed xwhippet, had him for 13 years,a great dog,best 50 pounds i ever spent