Sign in to follow this  
All-terrain

Calais !!

I dont think it's the Frenchs fault I think it's are fault for giving them money and houses for f**k all if we dident to do that they whuldent be so desperate to get here

• Like 1

lenmcharrister -you take no prisoners !!!!! lol -but your honest about it

the French pro migrant authorities let the country down they knew about a lot of Muslim terrorists and let them have free run. The only language these heathens understand is dog eat dog rules, that's why they're more dangerous now that they're free than when the big dogs, (saddam, gadaffi etc) kept them in check.
  • Like 1

Get out of the EU will be a start , then you control your own borders . . Sadly like the last election Farage will be slated the sheep errrrr sorry people will follow those slating him & in 6mth realise they been conned AGAIN . . Though I hope I'm wrong !,

The EU don't stop us checking and administrating refugees/immigrants/holiday makers etc we can't blame them,this could be stopped very easily if our leaders wanted it stopped.

Agree mate but the EU gives them the excuse . . Take that away & they can't look to blame anyone else but themselves when they sit on there hands & the majority will see them for what they really are !!

There was a coach carrying some children from scotland returning home from a school ski trip attacked a day or so ago in calais,it should have been headline news,but its been virtually brushed under the carpet,migrants trying to get into the UK terrified the kids,broke a window on the bus,and one child suffered an epileptic fit reportedly brought on by the fright.

• Like 1

French arent helping building a new camp,these people are economic migrants,if i was fleeing a war zone the first safe country i arrived in i would kiss the ground,not say its good enough and be able to pick and choose according to the amount of benefits and quality of housing i was offered.

• Like 2

The camp should be bulldozer and the ILLegal Invaders water cannoned daily till they leave.

They ain't refugees as stated but ILLegal Invaders.

• Like 5

They need some of those old busses the germans used to use for the jews,let them sneek aboard and lock the doors.Quick drive round the block they straight to the land fill and back out again within the hour,that would sort the problem out in quick time... :thumbs:

• Like 2

The camp should be bulldozer and the ILLegal Invaders water cannoned daily till they leave.

They ain't refugees as stated but ILLegal Invaders.

That camp is growing bigger and bigger every day,thousands of the fuckers all waiting to invade Britain,unbelievable the government can't see what's happening or they just don't care atb AT

I think a bigger worry is how are we going to stop all the ones in Germany once there granted a Eu passport and can walk in freely... Ditching the EU is the only way imo.

• Like 2

I think a bigger worry is how are we going to stop all the ones in Germany once there granted a Eu passport and can walk in freely... Ditching the EU is the only way imo.

The only way is to get out of Europe as soon as possible

I would put money on a huge number that are granted asylum by Germany and other EU countries end up here to get on the gravy train

i think its to late now .people had the chance to stop it but decided for what ever reason to vote that treacherous c**t cameron back into power instead of Farage .this would never have happened under his watch .cameron wont give us a free vote on E/U membership thats obvious ,hes actively encouraging the take over of britain .theres tens of thousands of these immigrants in greece rioting and smashing the place up attacking their police etc on a daily basis and his government and the pedo protection agency aka the bbc are hiding this fact away from the british people. .these are what hes telling us will enrich our country and bring much needed skills to our shores .30 % of turkeys youth are unemployed .guess who they will send here ? how people were gullible enough to vote cameron back in again is beyond me ,and to think Nigel Farage was going to overturn the hunting ban as well .its only a matter of time now before an arab will have the keys to number 10

• Like 1