Do I Need Tv Licence

As bgd said, you only need a licence if you watch live broadcast TV. If you only watch catchup TV no licence is needed, regardless of what the TV licence goons tell you. The only folk prosecuted for not having appropriate licence have usually incriminated themselves.

Pernod.

• Like 1

i had one tell me that didnt count in scotland, any ideas?

Its something to do with there being no trespass law in Scotland, theres more than likely a way around it i'm just not that clued up on it tbh.

Do NOT do that. To withdraw ROA you must give your details.

You give them your details and they will sumnmons you. So DO NOT have any communication at all with them.

Simply do not give any details to the TVL and they cannot do a thing,. Ask them why they are working for a pro-peado organisation and watch them squirm away.

If they do not know the house owners name then they cannot do anything.

You give them your details and they will sumnmons you. So DO NOT have any communication at all with them.

Simply do not give any details to the TVL and they cannot do a thing,. Ask them why they are working for a pro-peado organisation and watch them squirm away.

No you don't have to give them details, they send letters to the present occupier all the time just use the same in response. Don't fall for there rubbish.

http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withholding%20implied%20right%20of%20access.htm

No you don't have to give them details, they send letters to the present occupier all the time just use the same in response. Don't fall for there rubbish.

Well you learn something new every day. And has this worked for people who have not given their name do you know??

Well you learn something new every day. And has this worked for people who have not given their name do you know??

I don't know anybody personally but theres a lot online who've done it though. :thumbs:

• Like 1

The books next door to me has never had one for years he does not answers his door/they have knocked at my door before and asked if I know his name I said have not got a clue mate and shut the door