Customer Sevice Deben

Dropped my lamp a couple of weeks ago and broke the dimmer knob. Phoned Deben and they kindly sent me another free of charge and a rubber switch cover for the on/off switch.

After a couple of night out the dimmer gave up, the knob turned round and around and there was no light (fecked). So back to the old Lightforce (non dimmable).

I again phoned Deben, explained the problem, they said they would recondition it for £35. This would include anything that they thought would need changing. I thought this was a bit expensive, what with the postage it came to £42 ! Anyway I sent it off Monday, had a phone call from Deben yesterday explain what they had done, which was everything bar the reflector and it was back her by 12.45pm.

Basically they had put my old reflector on a new lamp, chusty. All of this done in quick tome as well, I am very pleased as I'd had the lamp four years and now it works like new.

Deben top customer service.

ps They don't refurb the old grey knocker boxes :laugh: .

• Like 2

Deben customer services.

All mutually exclusive. Their customer service doesn't exist , They are the worst company I`ve dealt with in terms of not being bother there arse about the customer.

Must be your accent, try doing a Cockney and see how you get on :D .

• Like 1