Extreme Huntress 2016

Women just aren't geared up for hunting...........fact of human evolution.......in primitive groups, women were gatherers, men were hunters, thousands of years of evolution meant men who were better hunters would provide for their families, and so pass their genes on, better hunters would pass better hunting genes on, no doubt about that, but women would never be tested in a hunting arena, it just wouldn't be an issue, and still isn't for for 99.9 % of women, some bloke gets no sons, so has to make the best of a bad job and teach a daughter, then all of a sudden they're better than a man.........against thousands of years of evolution............rubbish............its the same reason they can't drive worth a f**k.............hit you in the ankles with a shopping trolley in the supermarket.......no hand eye coordination, just simple facts of evolution.

Do what you're best at, play at working and keep a decent providing man happy, these days bend over for more than collecting a tuba, and think yourself lucky men are f***ing idiots, most of you would starve in a bygone age ;)

I cant argue history, however I would argue that I cant be just as good of a hunter as a man, Also my father had "to make the best of a bad job and teach a daughter" ... my father is an outfitter and has taught me lots about hunting in addition no man in my life treats me any different as a hunter just because I am a women. I work just as hard at it as a male. I am not a feminist (far from it) but I dont believe in stating women "should keep a decent providing man happy", I feel she should keep him happy and be at his side. AND I am actually the one who has put meat on the table for the past three years.

Cheers Shannon

Not a dig at you personally Shannon, far from it, if you put the work in all credit to you, and if you're being judged in an all female arena, and are the best in that arena, fair play............none of this is anywhere near what i do..........to me guns, or any kind of technology is for amateurs, way beyond any of that stuff, man or woman tech just doesn't cut it. Funny how i hit the nail on the head about men with no sons, classic example, do well in a more primative arena and i'll take notice, but if you can hold your own in a supposed "mans field" using tech, fair enough, but its still amateur time to some of us, no woman i know of has real skills, just pushed by a Dad that's got no sons. Tech don't mean skill, man or woman..............but the evolution facts stand...........best of the second best, unless you can break the mould? No offence at all................i look down on anybody, man or woman with tech ;)

AGREE to DISAGREE ....

As I have said before you must be a wild man Truther! I don't agree with all you have said but your posts are always interesting. In my opinion women were always gatherers as that work is more tedious and required more multi tasking skills including looking after babies and small children. I know I would rather walk around the bush stalking animals rather than the menial jobs required around a camp. I support almost anyone who is an advocate of hunting and I will give you a vote now and more if I remember in future. I am curious do you ever hunt with dogs BCExtremeHuntress?

No I actually dont hunt with dogs, I did one guided hunt with dogs for Tred Barta when he was hunting black bear with us from his wheel chair, but other than that i haven't had much experience with it

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone, Thank you for your comments, my only purpose on this forum is not to only gain votes but to follow some interesting forums. As for the thong, I dont often hunt in my underwear, that

A more revealing photo......say holding a compound bow dressed in nothing more than a real tree thong could very well sway my vote !!!

Don't slate the girl, she's living the dream many of us over this side of the pond would give our right arm too. Feck me we can't even see kills on the hunt tv show on the bbc incase it offends some

Posted Images