Bull Grey X Saluki Grey

Has anyone got this type where the sires been a half cross bull grey and dam a 1st cross saluki grey. Seen some advertised and as mine getting on looking at a pup of this breeding. Seen plenty were the sires been a saluki x and dam a bull x. Any pics

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best way I have found seems to be coursing dog X bull greyhound. Had them in all shapes and sizes and this type suits me. Can fill a bag of bunnies, can retrieve shot hares and foxes, and track de

Posted Images

Mine are like you say,bull cross mother,

Not heard of many the other way round.

Maybe as those who have Saluki cross bitches that are good at their job,maybe they'd want to use a similar bred sire

?spot on mate ave only ever heard of bull x mother and sal x father ...for a bit of allround work IMO if bred right you won't find a better cross

Mine are like you say,bull cross mother,

Not heard of many the other way round.

Maybe as those who have Saluki cross bitches that are good at their job,maybe they'd want to use a similar bred sire

spot on mate ave only ever heard of bull x mother and sal x father ...for a bit of allround work IMO if bred right you won't find a better cross

:thumbs:

If you get one game enough to take teeth I could imagine them being the best cross out there as an all rounder. Bet they can go some and should bags of stamina.

true :thumbs: I reckon for things that bite back, if you went pit x grey x saluki x grey x pit x grey line bred you got good chance with that bit more pit in the mix . just get a pup from proven parents ,but the above very good x for any quarry :yes: