Price Of Delivering A T20 Pil

Think it's going to work out cheaper to sell my t67 torch and buy one of Clive's t67 black sun mk2 complete torch's and get free postage

The T67 is monstrous . What are you fitting it too BF that requires so much light that you want to clobber one of them on?

Iv got the t67 red beam and was going to get a ir for it but it must add about a pound to your rifle it is a good lamp but i got a t38 ir off Moxy that i used on my photon and now the Gen1 and its more than enough for the nv,s as i use air rifles and i can see Further than the rifle can shoot out to so much so that i got a red led for it so i can use it when lamping to

there a good bit of kit

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Shame to have to say this but goods sold postage needs to have full tracking these days to defeat the occasional skunk who claims non delivery because the postie didn't bother getting a signature and knows the buck doesn't stop with him for recorded delivery. Skunks eat into overall profits making the sale non viable.

Full tracking costs more because every time it changes hands the new handler is responsible for it. I've been ripped off several times sending items recorded but never again. I have not had anything go AWOL with RMSD.

My minimum RMSD postage is £7 - and £10 for a night vision kit or spotter. If that's too much for the buyer then sorry but he won't be getting the item.

• 2 weeks later...