Price Of Delivering A T20 Pil

Yes Mitch

Black sun t20 =£23.00 + £6.50 postage , some thing to do with having to wrap it , take it to the post office ect ect

And I did e@ him and asked the question , it's the same postage for a t 76 , work that out !

But I've ordered it now and paid the man

Must be stupid in my old age , but he did say that they the best out there? Time will tell , watch this space !

Atb

David I take it from your signature you have an N870, how far do you want to see as a standard oslon will easy give you 200-250 yards easy in the likes of a nightmaster. In all honesty I'm not a massive fan of the T range of torches, apart from the compact T20/T38 but thats just my opinion, everyones going mad for these AS leds, the big benefit is more light for a rear mounted add on fitted to a dayscope the likes of a digisight or drone doesn't really need even more, people just go crazy..

Try here, free postage if you do want an AS led.

http://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/T_series_Oslon_black_Ultra__AS__inserts/p2616500_14558496.aspx