• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can skin a fox .deer ,pluck anything don't need to go to tesco watching I am celebrity cause my husband just making my tea

Now i know your lying..................we dont even have a phone in the shed

So what do you want a Blue Peter badge ?......i could most likely bake a cake or do the ironing but what would that prove........in the main a bloke likes a bird to be a bird and a bird likes a bloke

Any woman or you fox finder? Some women would struggle just like some men would, but you would expect more men to cope better at the hunting bit.

I disagree there, Craggers. Have you seen the shit storm when the battery goes flat on the mobile...

• Like 1

I've just watched it and had a similar debate with the missus.

Chris Eubank was saying men are generally bigger and stronger than women and that muppet (choreographer off X-Factor) said he disagrees and it's sexist.

Sure there are SOME women who are as strong and as capable (physically) as your average man.

But surely the AVERAGE woman has a physical disadvantage over the AVERAGE man?

Just like in sports the strongest of the strongmen are much stronger than the strong-women, like the fast men are faster than the fast women.

It's just life. Not sexist at all.

Not on about strength men will always be stronger than women that's a fact but my shithead of a husband says that women cannot hunt or kill this is where I disagree not all men are natural hunters he seems to think we can only wash and clean whereas I could do what he does (scratch my arse )

Not on about strength men will always be stronger than women that's a fact but my shithead of a husband says that women cannot hunt or kill this is where I disagree not all men are natural hunters he seems to think we can only wash and clean whereas I could do what he does (scratch my arse )

And they say romance is dead ?

Sorry lads she doesn't know her arse from her elbow she is f***ing serious she has pissed me right off I am sure I can calm her down she will be back on the hoovering and ironing in the morning but I am probs on couch tonight just me and the dogs I sure this argument will go on a while women eh