Whippets?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snap lol ..great to watch though ?  

I nearly bought a whippet about four years ago, but the fella was nuts, not that I'm that bothered about pedigree papers, but he didn't want to release them until the bitch was spayed. These lines are

Not seen many real good working Whippets over the years but one Mike Brown bred dog certainly did open my eyes,seen the dog give a hundred yards law and still real one in after a two minute plus race,

Posted Images

Not seen many real good working Whippets over the years but one Mike Brown bred dog certainly did open my eyes,seen the dog give a hundred yards law and still real one in after a two minute plus race,game as a pebble too..great wee dog

Plenty like that whippets are game as feck

To be honest I've yet to see a whippet that wouldn't work , it's there style of work that some people can't get on with

Mines as mad as a hatter and I'm still waiting for him to calm down and he,s 8 lol

I've seen whippets that where good workers out of mainly show blood , bloody highly strung lol

Pure whippets are ok..but the terrain I hunt at nights there best left at home....I dare I say it as iam a whippet greyhound man even there best left at home...unless u only hunt grass feilds and crops....but a tough quick lurcher is worth more in my eyes can work all the above and rocky ground and have certain element off pain fresh hold as it could be a tough night or day on them feet when ur pushing dog to go that extra mile

Edited by MR RABBIT

I wouldn't know any beddywhippet lines Rob but I think nothernlite big into um maybe he could help you mate atb cbx

northern light added my whip grey to his line..which iam very humble he did...as my whipgrey to terrier strain has produced some very decent rabbit dogs

Bull whip grey tag outstanding lamper and does what that type o breed is intended for

post-53576-0-62492600-1448245240_thumb.png

Wheaten whip grey on left

post-53576-0-21082800-1448245308_thumb.png

And new beddie whip grey strain learning there trade out off Nl .. as cant legally show u first beddie line...

post-53576-0-81537000-1448245492_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1