Does Your Mrs Work?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats strange because all the scumbags creating anti social behaviour around here are those whos perants have never done a days work in their lives.

I worked full time when I got married in 86 , I had my eldest lad in 87... so after 3 months at home wit him I decided to go back to work but part time. so I did 5pm -10pm.... that worked until my blo

Until the kids were all at school my missus worked 2 days a week.. Friday and Saturday... she's a self employed hair dresser so jammed all her clients into those 2 days and earnt well by grafting hard

Mine hasn't worked in about ten years. She was a teacher before but jacked it in a couple of years before our first was born.

The kids are both at school and have been for a few years now so hypertherically she could get something part time now and still manage to be there when the kids need her. Think that ship has sailed though now and she's got too used to faffing around all day with her friends drinking lattes etc

havn't gone through all comments, yes my wife works and is at work now, she will be home soon (starving) she works for the council looking after old folk, home help knd of thing, not sure of the proper job title but she better hurry her arse up :thumbs:

Mines works 4 days a week as a dental nurse. Hopefully one day she can pack it in as she is also a beautician and could make some dosh just dotting about as long as my business grows and grows.

Mines works 4 days a week as a dental nurse. Hopefully one day she can pack it in as she is also a beautician and could make some dosh just dotting about as long as my business grows and grows.

nice one mary doll, how you keeping? hope all is well :thumbs:

The simple fact of the matter is that good parents beget good children, dont matter a jot if they work full time or not... fact!

Can't like mods but :thumbs:

My wife works full time and our 2 yr old son is in nursery full time (0730-1800) 5 days a week. We have a girl collect him from the house in a morning, but one of us gets him most evenings.

I work 6-7 days a week with my various ventures. To have the life we want we need both incomes. My son hasn't suffered for it, and is better behaved than many stay at home parents.

I don't judge anyone their life choices. I believe in 'you want it, you pay for it, you earn it'.

Fcuk what anybody else thinks lol.

• Like 2

My Mrs works part time local government officer (road safety) hasn't worked fulltime since having children. She has been holding the fort, for the last 14 years, while we/I live the dream, but it was me that got us here :D.

When I was courting, financial independency was high on my wish list. That and tits and arse :laugh:.

My misses next day off is December 4th

She has thre jobs, a decent little job in the week that both I and her are pleased as punch with and she works bars etc at weekends for Xmas pocket money...I couldn't imagine her not working she'd go mental lol

It's all relative though, all her jobs money goes out straight away, between us the rent, our mortgage, the car the phones , Sky, patrol, food , nursery fees, etc is all covered,

Still leaves her time to spoil herself, nails, hair extensions, Botox, etc. She's a girly girl but when I go away she mucks in with the dog and ferrets like a real one, can't complain....where we are at their is a real culture of ladies who lunch uppity Facebook bollocks where women sit around all day drinking coffee and talking bollocks...I'm glad she sees through that and knows what's important

• Like 1