Does Your Mrs Work?

My missus has the little one and another on route, the cost of full time nursery would leave her with about £60 after paying for full time nursery....no brainer for me,he goes to different clubs and play centres for the social and mum gets to play with him all day, rather her than me lol. When they're both old enough to hunt and fish she can go get a decent job and I'll have a spell. Atb Joe

Thats you fecked to in a few mths :laugh:

atvb mac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats strange because all the scumbags creating anti social behaviour around here are those whos perants have never done a days work in their lives.

I worked full time when I got married in 86 , I had my eldest lad in 87... so after 3 months at home wit him I decided to go back to work but part time. so I did 5pm -10pm.... that worked until my blo

Until the kids were all at school my missus worked 2 days a week.. Friday and Saturday... she's a self employed hair dresser so jammed all her clients into those 2 days and earnt well by grafting hard

Mines a full time manager, earns loads more than me? I'm a kept man

Although it does have its draw backs, due to cuts etc she's doing about 3 people's work and has just been signed of with stress

Bloody good girl she is tho

Gotta say that or no more joint bank account ?

• Like 1

Yeah you gotta get them out working theres only so long they can clean the house for......my womans a smart lass she works when she wants to and dont when she dont,theres no kids to look after and she makes top dollar so apart from being my pa/maid/carer her spare times her own to do what she wants with :D

• Like 1

My misses is school secretary 3 days a week, youngest is 4 and he is the last, the girl is 12, we have enough in two kids one of each, but when she had the kids she stopped working till they were about 3 1/2, we leave them with granny's 3 days week, wife gets home at 3;10 just in time to make my dinner LOL.......

My wife is the breadwinner. I have become 'er indoors........;-)

We did have a crèche lined up just down the road, but after much discussion I gave up work as my wife earns about 4 times as much as I could here. No brainer!

So glad we did it........I walk past that crèche now in mornings with the dog & see all these people dropping baby's off for the day....fcuk that!

.....& now the mrs is off on 6 months maternity leave..... Both of us at home with the kids, you can't beat it!

My wife is the breadwinner. I have become 'er indoors........;-)

We did have a crèche lined up just down the road, but after much discussion I gave up work as my wife earns about 4 times as much as I could here. No brainer!

So glad we did it........I walk past that crèche now in mornings with the dog & see all these people dropping baby's off for the day....fcuk that!

.....& now the mrs is off on 6 months maternity leave..... Both of us at home with the kids, you can't beat it!

Living the dream :laugh:

No reason why it has to be dad earning the bacon and mum staying at home, I just think it's important atleast one parent can stay home to raise the kids :yes: as you said seeing babies being dropped off at a creche so mum can go to work just isn't right :no: Shame it's not possible to survive on a single income for the vast majority of families these days.

• Like 1