Received My Pup Fro Grunter123

Cheers lads can't wait for next season already this one hasnt finished yet lol yeah sire n dam are great workers by the sound of our chat also grandparents to the pup were excellent workers so come from great working lines cant wait to see what shes like atb ruggers

If I had space in my kennel I would of snatched one of these Pups imo they are dogs for the job.

Hopefully next year I will be having a pup off trunk.

Strong little pups with what ive seen of mine so far lol shes got a right grip on her keeps bloody grabbing my fingers n dont let go lolhope you have the space next year bud atb Edited by ruggers13

Pups a belter.

Used to go lamping with a man that used to out lamping with old man liver and his dogs were definitely bred for the job and doing the job.

So you seen his dogs work then bud how was they ? Atb

I never seen his dogs work the bloke who I used to go with used to knock about with liver and he had nothing but praise.

The bloke who I used to lamp with would always give his honest opinion of the dogs he seen. Went up to livers place with him a few times and his dogs were definitely built for the job. I think he was running 5/8 bull grey and 3/4 bull greys at the time

• Like 1

Pups a belter.

Used to go lamping with a man that used to out lamping with old man liver and his dogs were definitely bred for the job and doing the job.

So you seen his dogs work then bud how was they ? Atb

I never seen his dogs work the bloke who I used to go with used to knock about with liver and he had nothing but praise.

The bloke who I used to lamp with would always give his honest opinion of the dogs he seen. Went up to livers place with him a few times and his dogs were definitely built for the job. I think he was running 5/8 bull grey and 3/4 bull greys at the time

Glad to know that shes come from a good line the dam is also from good lines too cheers bud atb
  • 1 month later...