• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only posted these about an hour ago & this is the first six ready to go. Another six ordered as well, thanks Richard D, Hope to see pics of these wee ratting dugs wearing my gear, Del.  

Treat yourself this Christmas with a Bio-thane dog lead. these are super strong, 100% waterproof. simply wash in warm water and wipe clean. Will not rot. Should last many many years. Various types sh

Can do them like this if you want buddy but to be honest I personally would prefer a wee brass loop as shown or a chicago screw for neatness otherwise the bio-thane sticks out a tad. Still nice &

Posted Images

Del,

When are you going to make the lead and matching leads? Would like to buy a matching set for my wife's wee border.

Ta.

B

started on the collars tonight buddy. Let me know what you are looking for, Del.

Del,

When are you going to make the lead and matching leads? Would like to buy a matching set for my wife's wee border.

Ta.

B

started on the collars tonight buddy. Let me know what you are looking for, Del.

Hi,

Looking for a brown collar & matching 3 foot long lead for a border terrier, collar length between 16" to 18" would be fine.

Let me know what the price is and I will send via pay pal.

Thnx

B.

Del,

Ta.

B

Hi,

Looking for a brown collar & matching 3 foot long lead for a border terrier, collar length between 16" to 18" would be fine.

Thnx

B.

PM you buddy,Del.

Del,

Ta.

B

Hi,

Thnx

B.

PM you buddy,Del.

Hi Never received your PM?

B.

Del,

Ta.

B

Hi,

Thnx

B.

PM you buddy,Del.

Hi Never received your PM?

B.

sent now pal @20.00hrs , i forgot to press send lol, Del.

attachicon.gifIMG_9299.JPG

Bio-thane collars from a fiver. Talk to me & let me know what you want, Del.

Hi mate, what widths are available in the collars? The 3rd one from the right, blue one, if that can come in 25mm wide with the exact same buckle I'd take a few of them and a lead or two.

Thanks fox digger, I will come back to you next few days once i see what deliveries come in. Not sure if i can get the same buckle in 25mm, The one in pic is 16mm, Del.

• Like 1