Women Muslims ?

what the story with burka what the reason for a woman wearing one them

To stop men from being attracted to and raping them,same with the hijab,but they still trowel make up on their face when they wear that.

why who the feck would want rape a dirty mussie :/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray at your age your like a dog chasing a car, if you caught it you could not drive it   TC

Should you be commenting on the future of our country after the post on the suicide thread? If you've been on the verge of suicide and only been saved by family and friends you can't care that much

Perhaps its because the dead hare is not going to slaughter countless innocent people with a bomb or ak47,the dead hare is not trying to take over our country, demolish our culture and way of life, th

Posted Images

To stop men from being attracted to and raping them,same with the hijab,but they still trowel make up on their face when they wear that.

why who the feck would want rape a dirty mussie :/

A darkie....have a go on out them

hijab...is that not 1 of them things cushty has on the back of his lorry.

• Like 5

to day went to get me new hearing aids from a shop not far from me, the girl who was dealing with me was a Muslim ,all black but her face was shown, and very pretty she was, and looking at her shape I reckon nice figure :D . anyway she sorted me out , she said she was 23 I said got son 28 , she was shocked thought I was 15 years younger than I was I said even though hard hearing , she said she as kids near deaf to deal with . as she was nice+ easy to talk to I spoke about Paris and the killings, she said its terrible waste of life, and it puts all Muslims in a bad light to joe public , which I said prob right now peoples feeling towards them deff changing . :yes: she said its only small % with hate in there hearts , but the small% are changing every body atuide to her faith .! I still feel the same about them, but she did make sit back and think than before, so there not all bad just the few but very dangerous to society . :yes:

Are you really surprised?

There is and has always been as much variation within groups as between. . . . .' . .

Saying 'all muslims are evil' etc just makes a person sound moronic.

Its like saying every pit bull is a psychotic devil dog that will kill a child given a chance, or that every football fan is a hooligan etc.

I have lived and worked in muslim communities in this country and others and for the majority of the time been treated extremely well.

I have some very very good muslim friends who are sounder than many of the white brits I've met.

• Like 3

It looks like a lot don't realise who the dangerous muslims are, its not the honest straightforward ones that go round setting off bombs and shooting people, they're the honest muslims, true to their faith/beliefs, and don't care who knows it...............they'll never win.............its these ordinary peaceful muslims that will change our countries forever, the prick is mightier than the sword.

• Like 5

to day went to get me new hearing aids from a shop not far from me, the girl who was dealing with me was a Muslim ,all black but her face was shown, and very pretty she was, and looking at her shape I reckon nice figure :D . anyway she sorted me out , she said she was 23 I said got son 28 , she was shocked thought I was 15 years younger than I was I said even though hard hearing , she said she as kids near deaf to deal with . as she was nice+ easy to talk to I spoke about Paris and the killings, she said its terrible waste of life, and it puts all Muslims in a bad light to joe public , which I said prob right now peoples feeling towards them deff changing . :yes: she said its only small % with hate in there hearts , but the small% are changing every body atuide to her faith .! I still feel the same about them, but she did make sit back and think than before, so there not all bad just the few but very dangerous to society . :yes:

There is and has always been as much variation within groups as between. . . . .' . .

Its like saying every pit bull is a psychotic devil dog that will kill a child given a chance, or that every football fan is a hooligan etc.

I have lived and worked in muslim communities in this country and others and for the majority of the time been treated extremely well.

I have some very very good muslim friends who are sounder than many of the white brits I've met.

All Muslims aren't evil but they believe in an evil religion

Something is telling them to go and butcher school children or Blow innocent people to bits

You cannot make comparisons with dogs or hooligans as they don't have an ideology they believe in..........Death to anyone who leaves the religion is just one of the many things a true Muslim must believe in

• Like 1

Why is everybody so concerned about someone elses religion ? , just something else to get all politicaly correct about . I wouldn't want them here whoever they pray too or dont . why all the religious argument is beyond me ? Back in the day being racist wasn't a dirty thing , just a opinion .

Something is telling them to go and butcher school children or Blow innocent people to bits

You cannot make comparisons with dogs or hooligans as they don't have an ideology they believe in..........Death to anyone who leaves the religion is just one of the many things a true Muslim must believe in

How much do you really know about Islam?

Have you read the Quran? Spent much time in a mosque? Spent much time with Muslims?

Is Islam really any more 'Evil' then Christianity? Its not that different, its just happening at a different time. . . . . . . .

And its equally misinterpreted, twisted and used as an excuse for horror and violence.

Out of interest who told you that any 'true' muslim believes that one who leaves the faith must die?

I know quite a few folk who would class themselves true muslims and wouldn't abide by that rot.

Remember god fearing Christians used to torture and murder plenty of heretics and non believers. . . . . .

I'm no lover of religion.

• Like 2

Have you read the Quran? Spent much time in a mosque? Spent much time with Muslims?

Is Islam really any more 'Evil' then Christianity? Its not that different, its just happening at a different time. . . . . . . .

And its equally misinterpreted, twisted and used as an excuse for horror and violence.

Out of interest who told you that any 'true' muslim believes that one who leaves the faith must die?

I know quite a few folk who would class themselves true muslims and wouldn't abide by that rot.

Remember god fearing Christians used to torture and murder plenty of heretics and non believers. . . . . .

Save your breath mate.........or should I say typing fingers....haha

• Like 2

Out of curiosity,what problems do you have with non-abrahamic religions?

Scientology excluded.

Both religions were as bad as each other but one appears to have left most in the past where it belongs

I have never read the Koran or the Bible

If you are true to your religion then to me you believe what is written in your holy book

Its no good someone saying.....yes im a Muslim I don't eat pork / I go to the Mosque / I don't gamble / I don't show my hair or skin in public.......................That That and that i don't believe in..................then expect us to trust them