A Good Haul Last Night.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

me, rew and tomo had a session last night with dogs. was a good wind blowing and there was plenty out. we all went out separate ways and started lamping. I didn't see any other dogs catches but the la

Only cos you Molly coddle that snake head,,,something about him not liking the cold and rain,,,and getting his harness dirty....plus I need lads that can climb a hill or two,,and not moan about carryi

What a grand old night you guys had.. It is always a lethal combination,..keen young lads, armed with 'up and at'em', capable jukels... Hunting amidst such Elysian Fields would be a pipe dream for

Posted Images

Only cos you Molly coddle that snake head,,,something about him not liking the cold and rain,,,and getting his harness dirty....plus I need lads that can climb a hill or two,,and not moan about carrying a few rabbits...

Thanks lads cracking night ,,,,,first time up the dales for this little bitch of mine,,,all she has had befor now is two's and three's local,,,,I was hoping for 20 in my mind,,,but of course as soon as I had 21,,, I was thinking right 30,,,sadly them two phoned me and said we are coming to pick you up,,,so I never got the extra two,,,still I'm pleased with the bitch,,,still green with regards to squatters ,,,and she lacks,,the power and pace of Venus, so every run,,,seemed like a mini hare course...

• Like 6

What a grand old night you guys had.. :clapper:

It is always a lethal combination,..keen young lads, armed with 'up and at'em', capable jukels... :yes:

Hunting amidst such Elysian Fields would be a pipe dream for most of us,..but, even though me and my fireside pot-lickers will never walk the walk,..it is still great to read about the adventures of other rabbiting enthusiasts...

Keep up the good work fellas :victory:

• Like 4

Brilliant night. Dogs did well. Plenty of runs for them all and plenty left in them. I wanted to get my bitch a bit fitter for some daytime running. She even retrieved a few which was a bonus. The drive was a scary one for me. The wind was crazy, then we hit some substance on the road doing 70mph and nearly lost control of the car. Thanks tomo and no worries mate.