Recommending Breed, Opinions

Sometimes we find burrows in which a dog 34-35 cm does not fit, dog has to tighten a lot and much digging to get to the fox , so in these cases we use to Reina, a female with 45-50 digs around in 3 years. But this female suffered a lot, because there are times where you have to use very straight.

REQUIREMENTS

Dog around 32cm in height.

Well builded

Well-bred

No matter breed

Thorax perimeter tiny (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT)

Mix between mark and bite

And nowwww..... The ask of million of dollars :D :D :D :D

WHAT BREED DO YOU RECOMENDED ME? A good man say me a small patt.

I wait your answer

And where are this patts? :D

cant really say, its none of my buisness mate, but the man would of had his of nutl at least 30 yrs back and he woud of told him how to breed on. i liked the bigger dogs but have seen small ones digging a good lot and were others had failed. but as lads will know more got into it for the money and breeding to anything and breed every bitch that come on heat , no work or not many , or what someone woud say is good

• Like 2

You foreigners ain't got a clue. You need a good tight chested dog wherever you hunt as it's no good arriving at whatever quarry tired. It could be any good well bred example of a patterdale, Russell or lakeland. Or even the odd border ha. Jagds or any terrier. Don't need fancy names or lines just correct training. For me patterdales are THE earthdog supreme all round love a good old type rough coated not to much staff.