How Much A New Boiler Lads ?

£1700 usually the going rate supplied and fitted , simplest way round it mate , do a search online for cheapest combi with flue ,remember what you expect it to heat , as they go up on price with the sizes . or go on gas safe register , type in your where you live and it will throw up every gas safe registered in your area , ring them for a quote . and don,t mention british gas was round .

• Like 1

What boiler/central heating system do you have already?! Is it a combi? Or the older gravity fed one with back boiler etc, if there is lots of new pipe work needed and floorboards lifting etc then labour will be quite expensive, the site I'm managing at minute are fitting ideal boilers, plumbers say it comes with a 8yr warranty, but another plumber I know tends to fit Worcester Bosch boilers there not cheap tho,

Did mine last year baxI platinum 10 yr warranty, bought boiler and magna clean off the net, fixed it in loft and drilled flue hole and got a local boiler man round to pipe it in, comission it and register the warranty cost £1500ish

Did mine last year baxI platinum 10 yr warranty, bought boiler and magna clean off the net, fixed it in loft and drilled flue hole and got a local boiler man round to pipe it in, comission it and register the warranty cost £1500ish

that's the way To go really, doing all the preparation, lifting boards, fitting boiler on wall, core hole for flue etc saves paying a plumber to do it..