Dog Stolen Last Night

Should be four grand to whoever smashes the cnuts head in that took the dog

true :thumbs: but I might be wrong here, but with a reward like that do you think it could encourage these wankers to pinch more dogs ? iknow you want the dog back,ad I prob do the same if I had the money but I just feel these scum may make something out of it , maybe I wrong just a thought :thumbs:

Should be four grand to whoever smashes the cnuts head in that took the dog

true :thumbs: but I might be wrong here, but with a reward like that do you think it could encourage these wankers to pinch more dogs ? iknow you want the dog back,ad I prob do the same if I had the money but I just feel these scum may make something out of it , maybe I wrong just a thought :thumbs:

Yeh it probably would encourage more people to steal the worst part if he does hand over that money he will more than likely be handing it to the cnut that stole her

• Like 1

im my opinion any genuine person wouldn't take the reward money, I think someone who brings a dog back and expects that reward is a bit suspicious in my eyes! but its one of them situations where you don't know how to act until you're in the situation, just desperate to get her back!