New Terrier

The lad told me he was from a long line of working patts but I started a thread on here and it got deleted, I've asked to be put in touch with who he's saying its bred from but got no reply. Got told his dad's had over 160 digs and the mother is still digging now.

The lad told me he was from a long line of working patts but I started a thread on here and it got deleted, I've asked to be put in touch with who he's saying its bred from but got no reply. Got told his dad's had over 160 digs and the mother is still digging now.

Is it Dublin man Who bred that dog his nick name Jumbo if it is don't even try it give t back it do all in stopend. Mite do 1 or 2 but that's in there bite off Wheaton in that u want see it mum or dad go if that work don

No mate the man is from north east England goes by hoggy meant to be in books and that. Don't think there's any Wheaton in there Liam