23 Hour Day

Good stuff Jim,,,vin will be pleased,,seeing you ferreting with the dog,,,,it sure does take it out of you doing both...ferreting on them hills sure does wear you out,,,especially the first few of the season and on your own,,bending over laying nets,,,then digging,, tomorrow your going to know about it,,side muscles hurting ,,lower back,,and things like the diaphragm inside near your lungs,,,,my little mate always complains his arms hurt,,,but he's a girl,,

YOUR RIGHT TOMO WHAT GO,S UP HAS TO COME DOWN,,LOL AND THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A HILL,,,,,,,,

GOING BACK TO FERRETING,,,,,I WILL NOT TAKE MARS FERRETING AGAIN EVEN THOUGH SHE NEVER PUT A FOOT OUT OF PLACE,, WERE THERE RABBITS SITING AGAINST WALL S ETC // SITTING ON SETS 50 YARD FROM YOU,,,,HAS YOU DO,,, YOU TELL YOUR DOG NOT TO CHASE STUFF WHAT ITS NOT GOT A CHANCE OF GETTING,, AFTER ALL YOU DONT WANT A FREE FOR ALL ,,,, THE DOG SHOULD BE ROUND YOU NOT RUNNING ABOUT LIKE A NUTTER,,,,,AT THE END OF THE DAY I WALKED THROUGH GATE WAYS,,,,MARS LEADING BY A FOOT OR 2,,,,, AND RABBITS RUNNING ABOUT,,,MARS TOOK EVERY THINK IN ON THE DAY AND JUST WATCHED RABBITS,,,,OVER A TIME THIS WOULD RUB OFF ON A GOOD LAMPING DOG,,AT THIS PRESENT TIME I CAN SEND MARS TO THE END OF THE BEAM,, INTO TO BUNCH OF RABBITS WERE THEY GO ALL DIRECTIONS,,NO PROBLEM,,,,,,FERRETING ROUND PLACES THE OPISITE TO THIS MITE WELL BE DIFFRENT STORY

IMG_2586_zpse61eu1dc.jpg

IMG_2593_zpsm3sy8mpv.jpg

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 2