Teenager 'used For Sex By Group Of Asian Males In Keighley'

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/regional/teenager-used-for-sex-by-group-of-asian-males-in-keighley-1-7563389

A teenage girl was exploited and used for sex by a group of Asian males in West Yorkshire, a court has heard.

Drug dealer Arif Choudhury arranged sexual encounters in Keighley between the girl, who was aged 13 and 14 at the time, and the group of men and boys, Bradford Crown Court was told.

The court heard that the girl, who was vulnerable and lived a "chaotic existence", was first raped by Choudhury in May 2011 after she told him she wanted to stop delivering drugs.

He physically assaulted her and took her to a churchyard, where he raped her, the court was told.

"The prosecution say he (Choudhury) was the reason why (the girl) came to be exploited and used by these men."

Yasser Kabir, 25, of Belgrave Road, Keighley, denies four counts of rape; Nazir Khan, 23, of Buxton Street, Keighley, and Tauqeer Hussain, 23, of Belgrave Road, Keighley, deny three counts of rape; Israr Ali, 19, of Devonshire Street West, Keighley, Hussain Sardar, 19, of Bradford Street, Lawkholme, Keighley, Saqib Younis, 29, of Bradford Street, Lawkholme, Keighley, Bilal Ziarab, 21, of Sedgwick Close, Manningham, Bradford, Sufyan Ziarab, 22, of Kendal Mellor Court, Keighley, Zain Ali, 20, of Buxton Street, Keighley, and Faisal Khan, 27, of Buxton Street, Keighley, all deny two charges of rape; Rohail Iqbal, 22, of Skipton Road, Beechcliffe, Keighley, Rohail Hussain, 18, of Hawk Street, Lawkholme, Keighley, and a 17-year-old youth all deny one count of rape.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I rest my case with the picture on the left.........

Your so right mate , Bob Geldof is 1 arrogant prick , slating our generosity , has he forgot how much the people of this country donated to his charity's . . . OBVIOUSLY HE HAS . You'll see the so cal

Cant say im shocked its just unreal to me how many are involved. If i was to commit a crime of some sort id least feel i can defend why i done it n put my view across if that makes sense. Is no way yo

Cant say im shocked its just unreal to me how many are involved. If i was to commit a crime of some sort id least feel i can defend why i done it n put my view across if that makes sense. Is no way you can attempt to justify a sex crime. The sheer numbers involved in this case alone most make people think wtf is going on here surely? Any normal person would want to kill the scumbag not f***ing do it aswell. How can the bloke be so confident to let his mates know what his upto and not have them turn on him :/. Hang them imo you cant cure the animals.

• Like 5

Its getting to be more commonplace,asian rape gangs arent such an unusual phenomena,sharia law for them would be ideal,let the victims parents choose the punishment,that would soon clear up the problem.

Cant say im shocked its just unreal to me how many are involved. If i was to commit a crime of some sort id least feel i can defend why i done it n put my view across if that makes sense. Is no way you can attempt to justify a sex crime. The sheer numbers involved in this case alone most make people think wtf is going on here surely? Any normal person would want to kill the scumbag not f***ing do it aswell. How can the bloke be so confident to let his mates know what his upto and not have them turn on him :/. Hang them imo you cant cure the animals.

i think that proves how rife it is in their community.

British pedos meet/talk to others on the internet from all over the world,I doubt if any of them even know another one like themselves in person.

But these creatures can get 20 of their mates round no problem,probably a lot more if they wanted.

For anyone interested this is why its happening everywhere ...in Sweden the gangs are now raping young boys and men now ....

I just watched that, very interesting and shared on my FB page.

Here's a better one for you to share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

690,000 views in 3 days,but no-ones commented yet funnily enough.

I've been reading about this case in the paper. The cheeky cnuts even put a sofa in a corner of a car park so they could carry out their heinous crime in comfort! Unbelievable

What's cheeky about that? Any old idiot can be uncomfortable while committing sex crimes. It takes a professional to do it in comfort...