Let's See Your Phone Shots !!

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Arry said:

I have a 45 degree bank at the front that I have been trying to turn into a wild flower bank.

IMG_0136.jpeg.73ffbf3c665288bc6a66af6bb0b8d9f3.jpeg

Cheers Arry

I've heard it's harder than people think , needs to be really well draining low nutrients sandy. That looks smashing mind ?

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Borr said:

I've heard it's harder than people think , needs to be really well draining low nutrients sandy. That looks smashing mind ?

Been few years now mate just chucking seed I harvested from here there and every where. Put cup fulls of Foxglove seed and its like dust just to get half a dozen, soil is crap mind. Oxeye Daisy's and Purple Toad flax seen to do the best along with Wild Carrot. There is some Ladies Bed Straw and Meadow Sweet coming and I have sown some Tufted Vetch in pots hoping to get some of that to grow. Threw a load of Red and White Campion seed in last year no sign of them but think they maybe biannual so maybe next year. It's an on going project.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
On 07/06/2023 at 13:51, Arry said:

Been few years now mate just chucking seed I harvested from here there and every where. Put cup fulls of Foxglove seed and its like dust just to get half a dozen, soil is crap mind. Oxeye Daisy's and Purple Toad flax seen to do the best along with Wild Carrot. There is some Ladies Bed Straw and Meadow Sweet coming and I have sown some Tufted Vetch in pots hoping to get some of that to grow. Threw a load of Red and White Campion seed in last year no sign of them but think they maybe biannual so maybe next year. It's an on going project.

Cheers Arry

You’ve done well mate .Ill get a pic of a wildflower meadow planted by a farmer of mine and get this .He did it so I can shoot the roe out on it first last light .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...