Things You See Out On The Lamp

Like my two lurchers, my lamping experience in limited..First time ive come accross this, am sure afew of you lads have good experiences of stuf like this?

Had Glen out last night, trying to work on him looking down the beam, lamped one rabbit, he spotted it to late and it was off into cover, as i moved the lamp a few metres to the left of were rabbit was, shined a fox lying faced in the rabbits direction.. Rabbit was a lucky fecker last night, if it was Kelt or i never shined it the fox would haveprobably had it.. Rabbit 1, lamper/fox 0

Edited by Joe1888

Before there was such a thing as lamp shy I regularly seen foxes running at soft mouthed lurchers while retrieving ,twice running into the dog.

I've had Barn Owls dive bombing at my head when calling in foxes.

The scariest was when I spotted two lads lying in a hayshed looking in the window of a local business man, casing so to speak.

One of them got down of the bales and walked towards me. I gave him the full lamp in the face and legged it. LOL.

• Like 1

lamped a place in north yorkeshire in the 80,s [marske] and came across one of the witches circle things with people dressed in white in a big circle -we ran like fxck!!

It could of been rhe kkk nice blokes them

we would have been ok -were white oh and racist

• Like 1

me and me pal cought the local fish n chip shop owner stuck up one of the birds that worked in his shop. we put the lamp on the car and started shaking it lol.

dirty old twat was old enough to be her father . :laugh: