Lightforce 170 Hid 50W !!!!

I bought this lamp last friday in my local gun shop. Took it out sataday for a blast. I have the 22amp lithium battery. Was out for 3 hours. Weather wasnt the best. Had 5 rabbits. My personal opinion on the hid for me is better than the halogen. I like the white beam. For me the halogen looks like its dying. I also have bought a hood that is designed for the 170. As it takes a massive amount of the glare away. Dont think i will go back halogen though. Everyone has there own favourd i soppose ☺☺

I'm on me forth one lads yes they are great once working but lucky to get the season out of them balist are shite the igniter goes on them start flickering on an off then go off completely nothing worse especially when something on the end of the beam an id might of just been mine but not after four an everyone done same thing

I'm on me forth one lads yes they are great once working but lucky to get the season out of them balist are shite the igniter goes on them start flickering on an off then go off completely nothing worse especially when something on the end of the beam an id might of just been mine but not after four an everyone done same thing

il keep my old lamp as a spare then just incase lol

If I was you I'd stick too you old lamp or get the led 150 if ye after white light at least there only 50 quid an that way ye not arsed if they brake honest mate not worth the hassle they won't exchange first they send the off too Australia to be fixed waiting about a month then get it back brakes again then swap them brake I'm just letting ye know waste of money bud

Hid lamps really are bright and white,they make the led and halogen lamps look like their batteries are about to go, however they dont reflect the rabbits eyes the same and you loose the ruby red give away reflection.

You end up trying to spot silvery coloured rabbits in rough grass its hard work,so for that reason i have reverted back to halogen,

• Like 2