Who The Hells Phil Smalley?? Lol Never Heard Of The Fella

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting a pretty sad state of affair's really this hunting life,nearly as bad as the countryman's weekly i'd say, plenty of shit about most things but there is some good articles from time to time,tak

she is around 8 now mate. but has always kept herself in good nic. my young cross dog spends many an hour sparring with her. she is the only one that can cope with him, and strangely enough hasnt trie

No offence Sweeney but he probably has'nt heard of you either.

Posted Images

attachicon.gifbam.jpg

here is a pic of old bambam. (pinsley amber) for the lads that follow the breed.

Still looking good :thumbs:

she is around 8 now mate. but has always kept herself in good nic. my young cross dog spends many an hour sparring with her. she is the only one that can cope with him, and strangely enough hasnt tried to kill him yet.

both these terriers where catching rats at around four months old.

post-100217-0-19464400-1447447903_thumb.jpg

post-100217-0-66758500-1447448107_thumb.jpg

post-100217-0-02598500-1447448377_thumb.jpg

its always good to be in a position to nail a few rats in style. especially when the farmer is about. ive found it cements permision better than anything else. no matter what breed you use

• Like 7

he has recovered from his op 100% mate. he just needs to recover from a broken tail now. :blink: this lad is wired wrong lol. and does everything at a hundred miles an hour. he has turned out well. a credit to you . it will be a full time job keeping him in one piece :icon_eek: .

• Like 2

rob284

Today, 05:20 PM

Ratting world, ratting kingdom, ratting legend. Its only a few dogs killing rats?

Pmsl.

Brian Plummer created the snipey jawed Plummer terrier for ratting in the poultry farms you must remember little vampire!!! fireman.

I don't think my plummer bitch is snipeypost-30953-0-40492600-1447615990_thumb.jpg Edited by arch

rob284

Today, 05:20 PM

Ratting world, ratting kingdom, ratting legend. Its only a few dogs killing rats

Pmsl.

Brian Plummer created the snipey jawed Plummer terrier for ratting in the poultry farms you must remember little vampire!!! fireman.

I don't think my plummer bitch is snipeyattachicon.gifimage.jpg
photoshopped if ever I seen it