Who The Hells Phil Smalley?? Lol Never Heard Of The Fella

Getting a pretty sad state of affair's really this hunting life,nearly as bad as the countryman's weekly i'd say, plenty of shit about most things but there is some good articles from time to time,take from it what you will.I wonder though is this a pop at Phil Smalley or at the Plummer terrier hoping to start a thread on bull shit that's knocked me to sleep many times.Lot of people had some good days out with mr Smalley taking there dogs out for a bit ratting,can't see anything wrong with that .every one to there own.Although don't know about being a legend,but who cares anyways.LEGENDS now there.s a thread in its self,i'll start it off, i think BRIAN PLUMMER IS A LEGEND writer of some fantastic books ''fact and fiction,creator of one of the best terriers around today in my opinion.so there we have it.post-76374-0-46614900-1447183856.jpgpost-76374-0-54636400-1447183914_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting a pretty sad state of affair's really this hunting life,nearly as bad as the countryman's weekly i'd say, plenty of shit about most things but there is some good articles from time to time,tak

she is around 8 now mate. but has always kept herself in good nic. my young cross dog spends many an hour sparring with her. she is the only one that can cope with him, and strangely enough hasnt trie

No offence Sweeney but he probably has'nt heard of you either.

Posted Images

So in other words hes a complete nobody as i suspected lol was quite cringe worthy to read...

So in other words hes a complete nobody as i suspected lol was quite cringe worthy to read...

• Like 5

I should hope not theres nothing to hear, and you clearly think that im having a dog at this fella when infact im not. Cheers

same sh1te different day. :laugh::laugh: . i can find something good to say about most working types. and most folk. you dont need to mention the bad. that generally speaks for itself :thumbs:

post-100217-0-35605300-1447358218_thumb.jpg

here is a pic of old bambam. (pinsley amber) for the lads that follow the breed.

bill my favorite old plummer sassy goes back to a dog called toby. dont know if its the same dog. but she did ok for the odd shift

• Like 5

Getting a pretty sad state of affair's really this hunting life,nearly as bad as the countryman's weekly i'd say, plenty of shit about most things but there is some good articles from time to time,take from it what you will.I wonder though is this a pop at Phil Smalley or at the Plummer terrier hoping to start a thread on bull shit that's knocked me to sleep many times.Lot of people had some good days out with mr Smalley taking there dogs out for a bit ratting,can't see anything wrong with that .every one to there own.Although don't know about being a legend,but who cares anyways.LEGENDS now there.s a thread in its self,i'll start it off, i think BRIAN PLUMMER IS A LEGEND writer of some fantastic books ''fact and fiction,creator of one of the best terriers around today in my opinion.so there we have it.attachicon.gifDSC_0072_2.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0055_5.jpg

I must say Keith that Plummer looks well mate

• Like 1

Id never heard of him till a fella thatcame out with me a few times mentioned him, he was wanting to come and film us hunting, theirs only going to be one answer.. the lad that mentioned him to me knows im funny about pictures being taken.

Rather border on paranoia than risk bring the sport into disrepute by misusage or whatever. Not worth the risk.

Although was on a ratting video a few years ago (signed copies available), they might try and ban that one day even?!

• Like 2

Getting a pretty sad state of affair's really this hunting life,nearly as bad as the countryman's weekly i'd say, plenty of shit about most things but there is some good articles from time to time,take from it what you will.I wonder though is this a pop at Phil Smalley or at the Plummer terrier hoping to start a thread on bull shit that's knocked me to sleep many times.Lot of people had some good days out with mr Smalley taking there dogs out for a bit ratting,can't see anything wrong with that .every one to there own.Although don't know about being a legend,but who cares anyways.LEGENDS now there.s a thread in its self,i'll start it off, i think BRIAN PLUMMER IS A LEGEND writer of some fantastic books ''fact and fiction,creator of one of the best terriers around today in my opinion.so there we have it.attachicon.gifDSC_0072_2.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_0055_5.jpg

I must say Keith that Plummer looks well mate

Cheers Lee,mother and daughter,good little grafters,atb keith.