Good Day With Young Dogs

Not many people post on this section mate so when new topic Iam onto it lol only reason I twigged was tommys yellow van lol good days crack there mate . Yea going well mate better than expected think 335 between the squad lamping and cover. How yous going

thats some number of foxes getting killed hows many of them are killed on top by hounds and dug with terrier if i end the season with 50 ill be over the moon

are yous all for abbyfeal this year again you dont know the dates yet do you

Iam not to sure exactly sure would have to check my book but there would be over 40 dug and give to hounds. Fm hounds have caught a few on top but mostly running them in and getting them at end of dig. Yea we shall be down again this year usual don't find out dates to around Xmas time but something look forward to lol

Couldn't tell you graham how many , putting plenty out and shooting them , haven't got to many with lurchers as we've had only 1 dog doing it as others hurt , were going to go to holes today , ended up going to cover put 9 out and shot 6 ,