Why Don't Any One Train Other Peoples Lurchers For Lamping Or Fitness ?

Why would you bother, for sale sect full of mutts that should be fully trained unless they just leaving there mothers lol I let kids train mine

My mate, who I get out with the dogs a fair bit with, was round the other week, my little girl (she's 7) wanted to show off a bit... she's brought the dogs into the kitchen, bum bag on her full of treats, "sit" and all 3 sit.. she gives em a treat... "sit..... stay" off she wallks and they stay... calls them and they go to her "sit" they sit then they get their treat...

My mate asks her to train his dogs.. she was made up keeps asking me now when she's going round to train Micky's dogs lol...

TBF they do f**k all for me, I'm gonna need her out with me to get a bit of control lol

• Like 1

Teaches kids a lot more than how to train a dog, if they can train dog, if that makes sense lol

I agree mate..

The girl wants to be a vet, she's got a great way around the animals, it's all very natural to her, she'll sit out with a ferret in the garden for hours playing lol..

There's a lot of positives for the kids with getting involved with animals and understand wildlife etc, every walk out is another little lesson..

• Like 3

Never trained anyone elses dog for similar reasons already stated but been with young lads day and night, I have given them assistance it a variety of tasks etc, lamp training with dummys, jumping, recall all the usual things that can be a problem, those that want to learn will and can always ask, those that dont and have had the dogs 5 minutes and know everything about nothing I struggle to tolerate. Maybe Im just getting a grumpy old git.

• Like 1