Where Can I Get A "tuff Stuff" Collar ?

Do a search for strong stuff mate. Few pages and he's got an advert on the main page with a few examples of his work.

Try and get an idea of what you want before you contact him.

1.5", 2", tapered collar. Etc.

I won't use anything else...

DSC_0056_zps85sol5kk.jpg

27B2A04D-D79C-466D-BE77-750AC31ECB31_zps

• Like 1

Like the man (strong stuff) says cut a cereal box box up 3/4" 1" 1.5" 2" strips see what suits your dogs neck best :thumbs:

Then when you know what you want email the man strongstuff@hotmail.co.uk

He's a top bloke that gives a good service

• Like 2

Just for the record ...

The collars I make are made from best quality polypropylene webbing, not the cheaper nylon seatbelt stuff.

Had this email very recently from a customer:

Got the collars top notch as i expected the webbing is the best looking i have seen in any collars being made today far superior to the likes of s**** w**** which falls apart all too easily over time.

Obviously the test of anything is time but i can see the workmanship is there

very happy cheers

It's not comparable to the Eastern European made crap that is out there and sold under a few different brands, the gear I make, well I actually make it myself from the best materials available, not just buy boxfuls wholesale from bongo bongo land.

• Like 3

I got one here. Must be 10 year old, can I send it back for a service, did have 2 but some tramp stole one when we was talking to em up moors whilst lamping one night lol

The only service I'd be doing on a stinking 10 year old collar is chucking it in the bin :laugh:

One of the reasons I make them so well is to avoid having to open an envelope with a collar in that smells of someone else dog, there's nothing worse!

Just for the record ...

The collars I make are made from best quality polypropylene webbing, not the cheaper nylon seatbelt stuff.

You surprise me now, your collars are from all accounts first rate. Yet when it comes to braided lines polypropylene come a very poor second to nylon. it could be that it is an inferior weave and perhaps budget lines that I have seen, but for a braided line it would be nylon every time for me.

TC

• Like 1