Selling Rabbits

Best thing is to sell them directly to people who want to eat them. There are more around than you'd think since Hugh Fernley/Jamie Oliver etc. They need to be undamaged and ready to cook. I sell mine for 4 euro each or 15 euro for 4. If you know anyone at college, get them to ask around the students - good place to start.

One of my sons got me my first customer and it grew from there. It's a good healthy food. Once you get good customers treat them well. :thumbs:

Is there anywhere in Ireland that buy rabbits of people as in uk my freezer now full and people that I give give them too have enough for now so thinking of trying to sell what I don't. Need

Look at reptile dealers. I know over here they sell the to snake owners at £5 each

Is there anywhere in Ireland that buy rabbits of people as in uk my freezer now full and people that I give give them too have enough for now so thinking of trying to sell what I don't. Need

Look at reptile dealers. I know over here they sell the to snake owners at £5 each

I know a lad with snakes and he would happily pay £5 a rabbit. I don't charge him mind. He only has a couple a week off me and gets me the odd bottle of port in return.

I heard of some lads selling them to Dublin zoo I know of a reptile pet shop and and a reptile zoo in the southeast think there in kelkenny might try them I always give away rabbits to old lads around one keeps trying to give me bottles of brandy ha

I know a lad with snakes and he would happily pay £5 a rabbit. I don't charge him mind. He only has a couple a week off me and gets me the odd bottle of port in return.

Port and blue wicked lol (cheeky vimtos) lovely ?

• Like 1

I heard of some lads selling them to Dublin zoo I know of a reptile pet shop and and a reptile zoo in the southeast think there in kelkenny might try them I always give away rabbits to old lads around one keeps trying to give me bottles of brandy

He wouldn't have to try very hard to give bottles of brandy to me :D .

Edited by Maximus Ferret

I hope that's a joke. Soiling a nice special reserve with a kids WKD!!! Lol

• Like 1

I heard of some lads selling them to Dublin zoo I know of a reptile pet shop and and a reptile zoo in the southeast think there in kelkenny might try them I always give away rabbits to old lads around one keeps trying to give me bottles of brandy

He wouldn't have to try very hard to give bottles of brandy to me :D .
cant stand the stuff

I hope that's a joke. Soiling a nice special reserve with a kids WKD!!! Lol

I can only drink it if it tastes like pop lol vodka redbull as much as I can no problem,hate the taste of larger and beer.but try port and blue wkd mint ???