Blowing The Cob Webs Out...

rossi_j

Local permission that holds a few rabbits that consists of a fair few small paddocks full of horses that is a pain to run the dog in. So I decided to dust off the air rifle a check the zero, was still full of air after 3 or more years (aas410) the zero was still on the button too surprisingly as its moved house twice since then too, anyway went for a little stroll with the Mrs in tow (to hold the lamp) and pulled up to the gate with a rabbit sat in the headlights, fumbling in the dark got the mag in and slotted it between the eyes not a fantastic shot about 30is yards so no hold over, I was aiming for just behind the eyes and didn't quite allow enough windage.....

Off to a good start, so pressed on into the first set of paddocks, a few nice rabbits about so I was picking nice easy shots, not all of them hit the target as there was a bit of wind and I am a little rusty... Not going to lie a couple were 25 yard squatters lol. However a quick hour out and that's the animals fed for a few more days ?

My come back to air guns.

image_zpsniivsivw.jpg

Watch this space ?

Modified for messing around with photo bucket, apparently it's not just my shooting that's rusty lol

Edited by rossi_j
  • Like 5

Cheers Ross, she has better toys than me.... She has been around the world bench rest target shooting, with a box full of medals and trophys to prove it and had more slots on her fac than you can shake a stick at, she's not really into the hunting though, she would have rather stayed at home but the lamp won't shine itself.

?

Edited by rossi_j
  • Like 2

I run dogs too, so belive me when I say she has had to put up with a lot worse, also wild fowling ... It's allways fun pushing through the hanging geese to make breakfast lol

Edited by rossi_j
  • Like 1

Good observation lol, yes the wine won't last long on my gaff haha.

Some things you can't have in the kitchen no matter how good your mrs may be......

image_zpssk8fpzwl.jpg

Not until you put some work into them then they are more than happy lol

image_zpsxrob2iaz.jpg

image_zpsto9gmrcn.jpg

• Like 2