Pheasants Maliciously Killed

Reading the article i would say non of the incidents are connected and the one were a large number were killed and their heads left in variouse places i would put down to a pissed off ex employee or retribution by poachers not as the paper says left wing numptys.

• Like 2

Reading the article i would say non of the incidents are connected and the one were a large number were killed and their heads left in variouse places i would put down to a pissed off ex employee or retribution by poachers not as the paper says left wing numptys.

That makes more sense!

keeper said no to giving them permission :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well if that happened to be the case hopefully they are caught and get there legs broken.

Well if that happened to be the case hopefully they are caught and get there legs bro

takes a brave keeper nowadays to give a poacher a hiding as would be returned 10 fold and his shoot ruined

• Like 1

Well if that happened to be the case hopefully they are caught and get there legs bro
takes a brave keeper nowadays to give a poacher a hiding as would be returned 10 fold and his shoot ruined

Oh I forgot poachers are superhuman. Let's look at the facts that we are discussing.

Someone asks me for permission...I decline.

They spit the dummy and try and end my livelihood.

I catch them in the act and dish out a worthy hiding.

They come back mob handed and batter my c**t in.

And I just let that go do I.??

??

• Like 1

[

lol don't think so alot keepers I meet over the years wouldn't give a feck and I'm not writing saying I've had run ins with them there is some very hard keepers up here that are no scared
  • Like 1