• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smith the winner ,stoppage middle rounds , I have bet my q8 and got a hundred grand in side bets

Seen both of them box a few times but dont really know enough about either to have much of an opinion,the bookies make Smith strong favorite so theres a reason why.....good to see them putting their u

Rocky will come again and be European champ But Smithy, world champ real soon.

I think Fielding can win this fight,he's gone about his whole career under the radar and done well so far. Smith is a good fighter but has been hyped up from his first fight just like Eubank jnr. I think it's a genuine 50/50 and the winner will be right in the mix for a World title shot .

• Like 1

Callum smith vs rocky fielding what do youse think ?? am goin with rocky fielding to win by ko

Start a new thread mate "Callum smith vs rocky fielding" Da Slayer, prob get more people views/opinions. Can't wait for this one izz izz izz Beats any footy Derby this one.

• Like 1

Smith the winner ,stoppage middle rounds ,

I have bet my q8 and got a hundred grand in side bets

I don't know who's gonna win it A,but it's going to be a good fight I hope Rocky wins I've watched him box since he was a kid in the amateurs,he's a local lad as you know mate so I'd really like to see him pull it off, hard when it's two scousers isn't it lol atb AT

It should be a great fight , I dont mind who wins ,but it has certainly divided local opinion lol ,..takes me back to the Nark in the park .

Seen both of them box a few times but dont really know enough about either to have much of an opinion,the bookies make Smith strong favorite so theres a reason why.....good to see them putting their unbeaten records on the line and a nice occasion for a big sporting city,best of luck to both boys.

• Like 2

Smith the winner ,stoppage middle rounds ,

I have bet my q8 and got a hundred grand in side bets

I don't know who's gonna win it A,but it's going to be a good fight I hope Rocky wins I've watched him box since he was a kid in the amateurs,he's a local lad as you know mate so I'd really like to see him pull it off, hard when it's two scousers isn't it lol atb AT

Same here AT watched both boxing over the country. Still see Rockys arl fella Tosh at the shows. The Smiths have got a world champ so would like to see Rocky get his chance 1st and Callum come again :thumbs: Hope its a night to remember like Holligan v Neary, sure it will :thumbs:

• Like 1

Seen both of them box a few times but dont really know enough about either to have much of an opinion,the bookies make Smith strong favorite so theres a reason why.....good to see them putting their unbeaten records on the line and a nice occasion for a big sporting city,best of luck to both boys.

Smiths 3 brothers all have been British champ Gnasher, so will be making history as the 1st 4 brothers to do it, if Callum wins (people saying probably won't happen again). That's why there is 2 unbeaten records on the line and this match has been made. Eddie Hearn says he didn't want them to fight each other yet (No £'s lost though eh) so credit to both fighters for taking this fight.