Need New Boot, What Do You Think?

• 2 weeks later...

I have had meindl glockner for 4 years and they have taken an amazing amount of punishment week in week out and are getting a bit tired now. They have great boots.

I have Haix Pro Trekker boots for work and they are a bit heavy but they are a brilliant pair of boots . I have walked miles in them in all weathers and they have never let in water.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought some meindl dovre extreme in the end, cracking boot nice n comfy, first night out had some stick lol lets hope they keep up

You won't beat these boots made to be abused,these and lowas are a great choice I sent altbergs back they were leaking!

• 3 weeks later...

i bought a pair of lowa desert boots and a pair of meindl desert fox during the summer mainly because they were very cheap and its hard for me to find boots in my size... love the lowas and wear them all the time although not waterproof enough for traipsing the land... in comparison the meindl are not great... anyone want to buy a pair of almost new meindl desert boots lads size 5 worn twice and treated with altberg clear boot polish

• Like 1