Down The Beam..

This is the latest in Darcy's line of hunting related trilogy this time relating to the nightime activity we all know as lamping..having been privileged to read the book before it goes on general sale next week I can honestly say I've thoroughly enjoyed it.It's kind of like anecdotes from his diaries from when he was just a boy up until current times,tales of his early exploits whilst lamping with his uncle Dave & his dog Jim and more recently with his canine companion Sparky,for many of the "older" generation there's many things wrote in the book that will bring a wry smile to your face and say "this was me & how we used to do it"..for the younger guys & gals you will see how easy you lot have it these days lol..as with all of Darcy's books they are entertaining,funny at times & hard to put down once you start reading and the quality of the lamping pictures which accompany the literature are of the likes you will of never seen the likes of before,with over 220 pages and in a quality hardback cover it's definitely one for the collection..hope anyone who buys the book enjoys it as much as I did..superb stuff ?

PSX_20151104_095021_zps3aqm56jz.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest in Darcy's line of hunting related trilogy this time relating to the nightime activity we all know as lamping..having been privileged to read the book before it goes on general sale

Fucks sake,,looks like I will have a sore ring next week then ....

I enjoyed his deer book, if that's anything to go by I'll grab one

hey big nose, wheres mine :laugh:

You need to learn to read first

there`s pictures to look at :tongue2:

Don't tell me you've got good eyesight? Jesus that's a miracle if something ain't fcuked on you lmao

Don't tell me you've got good eyesight? Jesus that's a miracle if something ain't fcuked on you lmao

i have glasses for close up and glasses for distance so owt in-between is safe lol

i have glasses for close up and glasses for distance so owt in-between is safe lol

I know exactly what your saying ?

• Like 1

Hi guys, the book will be here on tuesday, so they are on pre-order now. they are now live on my website www.darcybooks.com

Thanks for anyone who has shown interest. it really has taken me a long time to produce! :victory:

Happy Lamping folks. :victory:

• Like 1