IT is I'm going to have to get some more to make a r10 frame out of

Always nice getting a good size natural fork to make a frame out of! I bought a natural Yew Topshot off YCHB earlier this year and its still my fav catty. Im making a Hawthorne one myself now. Ive made R10 and Mule frames out of natty forks too. I,d rather have any frame' made out of a natural fork

Always nice getting a good size natural fork to make a frame out of! I bought a natural Yew Topshot off YCHB earlier this year and its still my fav catty. Im making a Hawthorne one myself now. Ive made R10 and Mule frames out of natty forks too. I,d rather have any frame' made out of a natural fork

Still going strong then haha. Probably the best frame I've made that

• Like 1

No mate lol past tense. Left it on side at work and it disappeared ? got my use out of it though. Went everywhere wi me for months. Miss it. Was a beauty. Wish it had a happy ending but no, soz ? if ya ever fancy making me another feel free haha

No mate lol past tense. Left it on side at work and it disappeared ? got my use out of it though. Went everywhere wi me for months. Miss it. Was a beauty. Wish it had a happy ending but no, soz ? if ya ever fancy making me another feel free haha

Horrible little c**ts. Can't have nothing

• Like 1

any pics of it

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/339924-yew-top-shot/

• Like 1

any pics of it

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/339924-yew-top-shot/

f**k! you're right it is best you've ever made pmsl im gutted its lost. Good pics them mate, not seen such a nice grain as that catty.