Deutscher Jagd Terrier From Spain :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to

Last Saturday, only with dachsund  

I hope these pictures will not offend anyone  

http://subefotos.com/ver/?5136cc78fdaa1955afb9b52d0fa6a5dbo.jpgSo you're more happy bryan ? JAJAJAJAJA

I do not deceive anyone. If someone does not believe this or anyone doubts about our hunts, you are invited to Spain to hunt with us and our dogs.

Men, I have received 50000000 messages asking for puppies. I have not answered anybody. My intention is not to make money, just share with you some days of hunting . I get such a feeling of rejection towards the DJT or to us.

A greeting men

• Like 2

I agree with hpr. Good to see posts on here from country's where all different types of quarry are hunted. Aitor ur been very generous with ye open invite to hunt with you but be careful. Not all men are genuine. You could bring trouble on urself you don't need. As said before keep posting atb shovel

• Like 2