Out With A New Gun.

Yes, in fact all my permissions have given me permission for pheasant shooting.

Fair enough man, I didnt not believe you just cant imagine it. Ive never had perm to shoot them, there all "owned" I guess.

Some one on the section was asking for advise on the gun your taking out? I have permission to take cock pheasants, but not hens, and only for the table and not for profit, but then I think the cock birds make more interesting pic anyway, so many different colours and patterns, and tasty. :D

Disposed of the pheasant with the aid of 3 carrots, 4 cloves of garlic (crushed), 2 red onions (skinned and chopped into sixths), half a bottle of red wine, 350ml of Knorr chicken stock, some plain flour and rosemary. The pheasant was skinned, chopped into pieces and dusted in the flour and rosemary. The pheasant was seared in a hot pan and then the onion and garlic were quickly softened. The lot was lumped into a slow cooker for a good few hours and then served with mash and broccoli....

• Like 1