Clulite Lazerlite La11 Led Opinions

Tracer 150 is what I've got at the moment and my mate has just ordered the Lazerlight one. We are going to compare them both one day over the next week and i'll let you know the differences.

My gut instinct is telling me that they will be almost identical in performance. We shall see though

• Like 1

It's class mate much wider beam than the 150 I got mine from China 2x lamps posted with one year warranty £64.38 so £32 each

Was that for the same lamps as the lazerlite ones if so will you put the link up so I can have a go at them cheers.

• 1 month later...

I've tried everything too be fair and most lights these days do a good job...but light force are the lamps too beat...170striker is the lamp Won't leave my house without....they got a lamp for everyone lance for the small paddock fields, striker for large fields and blitz for open land like fenland.....!!! Only thing I don't like is there silly lamp/battery connector socket that always slips out I always end up wiring straight too the battery...not knocking the lamp your talking about but I think all other lamps have got a lot of catching up too do when it comes too lightforce...the spot is the best you will get with minimal overspill....clulight are classic for spot but too much overspill so the dogs can see more than what your lamping not ideal in my opinion...but not too say I haven't had good nights with a clulight myself....yis billy