The Hunting Life, The Uk,s Biggest Gamefair Ever.

IT USE TO BE THE BFSS AND THEN THE CA = BRITISH FIELD SPORTS SOCIETY AND COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE

HOW ABOUT IT BEING (THE HUNTING LIFE,, BRITAINS REAL FIELDSPORTS SOCIETY.

Would you really want to be lumped in together in a society with some of the members on here, I could not distance myself enough. When I think back over some of the idiotic things I've read on here. I would hate to be associated with

"hypothetically if on full permission and my dog killed a badger or a cat am I ok?"

"I like to start my lurchers pre-ban on July foxes when they are the size of tiny kittens because it gives them a taste for it without them getting bitten"

"I run three dogs at a time one is the run dog, another is the catch dog and the last is the kill dog"

Thankfully I don't think those members post anymore but there have been some proper nuggets on here and I wouldn't be in the society

Bo, your forgetting the pilot dog :D

you have me intrigued. Whats the pilot dog

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With all the "rosette" hunters on here it would be a roaring success..personally shows bore the fcuking life out of me,they are where all the bullshitters like to talk a good talk and get their finall

Would you really want to be lumped in together in a society with some of the members on here, I could not distance myself enough. When I think back over some of the idiotic things I've read on here. I

You need to get of that drink dave lol

Posted Images

The best one I saw before was

"How old can I start my dog on deer, it's 16months old , pre ban" something like that, I spat my tea everywhere ...

..while I was sat in my armchair

Most of the dogs on here under 10 years old have taken deer 'pre ban', feckin superdogs :D

then theres the million quid entrance fee and a tenner a burger and a gazillion quid for a packet of size 16 fishing hooks, and that's not taking into account the lifesize blow up doll of Tyson fury outside the portabog so cushty can Shiite in peace. lets not even speculate the amount of have a go heros that the beer tent attracts, and whilst all that's going on the gypsies are nicking dogs left right n centre haha

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...