Nighthunter Whippets?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to hear some conversation regarding Whippets...? When I first came South from my native Wales, we settled in Portsmouth... There was a long tradition of poaching/mouching style of roust

Had great times with her, i never came home empty handed, and never took more than i needed

people define game in different ways. I call it driven. a game little rabbit dog, one with plenty of drive will work nettles, brambles, gorse, etc. when right on it's rabbit heading for cover it won't

Posted Images

• 5 years later...
4 minutes ago, billy whizz said:

How much should we be paying for whippet like ? My daughter is about to part with £1500 for one I can’t believe it ? 

always fancied one me sen but won’t be parting with that much coin ?

I think £2,500.to £3000. seems to be quite regular at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
53 minutes ago, billy whizz said:

How much should we be paying for whippet like ? My daughter is about to part with £1500 for one I can’t believe it ? 

always fancied one me sen but won’t be parting with that much coin ?

At the moment, that's not really a bad price for a kc reg whippet. Yes, it's steep, but plenty of whippet pups are going for £2500-£3000 right now, mental.

My eldest lad just bought a cracking dog pup, five weeks ago, paid £1100 for him. 

37 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Was he from north wales ?

Yes mate, went up to mikes and had litter pick, I’d just come back to the country after a bit away and three months after hitting the ground on uk soil I was picking up my pup. He’s a great bloke.