Sign in to follow this  
no 1 charly sniffer

Hi Viz Coller

Very handy if they make a kill out of the beam and don't leave it , you can spot the dog a lot easier, why do people knock it?

• Like 1

WHEN I GO UP NORTH WERE THERES NO CITY LIGHTS,,I ALLWAYS TAPE A GLOW STICK TO THE COLLAR COVERING 90 PERCENT OF IT,,,,,SOME NIGHTS UP THERE YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE OF SEENING WERE YOUR DOG HIS , MORE SO WHEN THEY RETREIVE ,WAITING WHEN THEY THROUGH GATE WAYS ETC ETC,,,

I dint need anything like that, my dogs scared of dark, soon as I turn lamp off she comes running back to me

• Like 2

My c**t shakes the bunny till I get to her lol..

They were handy to locate the owner of a 2 dogs which attacked mine in the dark. Just remember, your not the only one who can see them.

• Like 1

I use em when i work the dogs off the light, handy when they go over a hill or in a ditch and you lose sight of the chase you can pick em up again way quicker. My dogs all come back when I turn the light off so they aren't really necessary though

I made my dogs hi vz collars, harness, etc I added reflective strips as well which reflects my lamp and car headlights up to 500 metres away with ease, handy to find a dog that has selective hearing