Out Of The Blue

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAVING BIN OUT WITH MARS EARLIER ON THE LAMP,,,I WENT TO STRETCH HER LEGS,,,, TOOK ME SHOOTERS FOR A PHEASANT,, BEFOFE I NEW IT AND IT WAS NOT PLANED ,MARS WAS WORKING A FEILD,,, AND A LONG EAR COME F

Skinning it, cooking it then eating it I expect

Posted Images

Skinning it, cooking it then eating it I expect :thumbs:

And here's me thinking you were supposed to just lob them in the ditch, gonna have to stop watching them dvd's and get me a catty and a pyrex dish

Shot 'n' retrieved, cooked slowly, lovely :thumbs:

• Like 1

HAVING BIN OUT WITH MARS EARLIER ON THE LAMP,,,I WENT TO STRETCH HER LEGS,,,, TOOK ME SHOOTERS FOR A PHEASANT,, BEFOFE I NEW IT AND IT WAS NOT PLANED ,MARS WAS WORKING A FEILD,,, AND A LONG EAR COME FROM NO WERE WITH NO SIGNS OF MARS TILL SHE HEARD THE GUN,,,,SHE WENT STRAIT FOR THE RETREIVE,,,,I TRIED TO GET A PIC OF ME WITH THE GUN,,,THEN REALISED I FOR GOT MY SELFIE,,,, doh.gif BACK HOME NOW AND DRYING THE RAIN OFF THE GUNS,,,,

IMG_2574_zpsirc5kijh.jpg

Personally I find that photo offensive.

What sort of a hunter reads The Sun ?

• Like 2

THATS BANG ON, THE LAST THING YOU WANT HIS A BIG OLD BUCK FOR THE TABLE,,,,,,,, YUK

This Vim sniffer is about as funny as dog shit on your shoe. Don't think his pallet has ever tasted game. You just wrote him off there TJ. Obviously he ain't got a clue????? :icon_redface:
sorry flipbull if i offendid you ,but what game do you find best for tucking to ,You obviously been in game far longer than me ,unlcle bred the original tumbler tight family line ,dad has best working collie line on this island 5 generations back in the mcgroin family dad said old shep was best fox dog about and men youse to knock to borrow old shep

McGroin family, lol, bet they're all dicks.

• Like 5

THATS BANG ON, THE LAST THING YOU WANT HIS A BIG OLD BUCK FOR THE TABLE,,,,,,,, YUK

This Vim sniffer is about as funny as dog shit on your shoe. Don't think his pallet has ever tasted game. You just wrote him off there TJ. Obviously he ain't got a clue????? :icon_redface:
sorry flipbull if i offendid you ,but what game do you find best for tucking to ,You obviously been in game far longer than me ,unlcle bred the original tumbler tight family line ,dad has best working collie line on this island 5 generations back in the mcgroin family dad said old shep was best fox dog about and men youse to knock to borrow old shep

You didn't offend me, think you would of offended your family, if your not talkin broken biscuits that is.

It's November tomorrow. Ffs if you can't kill a hare now then when can you kill one. Lamped ...daytime...shot they are all fair game at this time of year. Leveret or not. It'd be a poor do if the man could shout his hound off mid flight on a retrieve. It's one less scabby to worry about imo. :thumbs:

• Like 3

It's November tomorrow. Ffs if you can't kill a hare now then when can you kill one. Lamped ...daytime...shot they are all fair game at this time of year. Leveret or not. It'd be a poor do if the man could shout his hound off mid flight on a retrieve. It's one less scabby to worry about imo. :thumbs:

Spot on...! ;)

HAVING BIN OUT WITH MARS EARLIER ON THE LAMP,,,I WENT TO STRETCH HER LEGS,,,, TOOK ME SHOOTERS FOR A PHEASANT,, BEFOFE I NEW IT AND IT WAS NOT PLANED ,MARS WAS WORKING A FEILD,,, AND A LONG EAR COME FROM NO WERE WITH NO SIGNS OF MARS TILL SHE HEARD THE GUN,,,,SHE WENT STRAIT FOR THE RETREIVE,,,,I TRIED TO GET A PIC OF ME WITH THE GUN,,,THEN REALISED I FOR GOT MY SELFIE,,,, doh.gif BACK HOME NOW AND DRYING THE RAIN OFF THE GUNS,,,,

IMG_2574_zpsirc5kijh.jpg

Good dog that if it can shot three air rifles and a catty at same time lol

IMG_2574_zpsirc5kijh.jpg

IMG_2574_zpsirc5kijh.jpg

DIRTY HARRY ,HIS NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE,,,LOL

Edited by tjones3862