My Female Goshawk

bullet

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a video of two slips on rabbit with my female gos, the clips are the wrong way around, the first slip she slammed in the fence after her rabbit, the second slip which is the first clip you can see in

today resulted in two rabbits from two slips got one on camera, need to sort out the quality https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbNcJUUkMTs&feature=youtu.be the picture of the two  

today we were back out up the peak area, had a walk around first to see if any squatters were laying out, nowt to fly at so ferreted a sett, first slip for me rabbit was out and in as quick as a blink

Posted Images

She is making it look as easy as shelling peas now mate.

She looks similar to my female which is German x Finnish.

Is she an imprint and is she noisy. Mine is both to those two questions...lol

I never got out today due to rain. Typical.

she gives the odd call at home, nothing to pull you hair out or upset the neighbours, in the field she is silent, yes she is an imprint, I can up load the video of the noise but its all me pmsl!!!

lll have to get a go pro as ive seen a few and dont know what to go with as i see currys are doing a go pro 3 for £150 ,

my wife got me the gopro hero 4 silver for my 40th, good little tool when use right, takes some getting used to or remember to use it, come with a fully waterproof case up to 40m

She is making it look as easy as shelling peas now mate.

She looks similar to my female which is German x Finnish.

Is she an imprint and is she noisy. Mine is both to those two questions...lol

I never got out today due to rain. Typical.

trust me it was lashing it down when we set off for this ground today, truck stop for a full English brekkie, then got to the ground with it just easing off, sun was shining when we finished, I did think about not going at all lol

yeah as the go pro 3 is waterproof to 40m,just I see with the go pro 4 its just got Bluetooth and the 3 hasn't.

to be honest I don't use the Bluetooth as it drains the battery quicker, just head mount, click the power on, listen for the beeps, then press the shutter to record, hope for the best its caught the action, I tend to point it down a bit more than I think it needs, it normally works lol

yeah as the go pro 3 is waterproof to 40m,just I see with the go pro 4 its just got Bluetooth and the 3 hasn't.

to be honest I don't use the Bluetooth as it drains the battery quicker, just head mount, click the power on, listen for the beeps, then press the shutter to record, hope for the best its caught the action, I tend to point it down a bit more than I think it needs, it normally works lol

See I see the go pro here + has an lcd screen on it to set the camera up [BANNED TEXT] to get the shot [BANNED TEXT] .

had few good flights on rabbits and hares today, even though she connected with the rabbits she hit them with some speed due to a lot of tail wind!! blowing a gail up the peaks! she lost them

Edited by bullet

the bluetooth is good but not really needed, but you can get an app for your phone which allows you to link your phone and gopro- this is the best use ive found of the bluetooth, you can watch what the gopro is filming on your phone live, pull the photos and videos straight onto your phone off of the camera and stuff, really useful and time saving once you get the hang of it!

In terms of getting a 3 or 4 they are both good, obviously the 4 is just more advanced hence the increased price- but just have a look at the video quality of each and decide how much extra you're willing to pay for the improved video quality...?

ive used my dads 4 silver for a while whenever i have gone diving and its very good so just ordered myself one! hopefully going to be able to give it a go at getting some hunting clips!

the bluetooth is good but not really needed, but you can get an app for your phone which allows you to link your phone and gopro- this is the best use ive found of the bluetooth, you can watch what the gopro is filming on your phone live, pull the photos and videos straight onto your phone off of the camera and stuff, really useful and time saving once you get the hang of it!

In terms of getting a 3 or 4 they are both good, obviously the 4 is just more advanced hence the increased price- but just have a look at the video quality of each and decide how much extra you're willing to pay for the improved video quality...?

ive used my dads 4 silver for a while whenever i have gone diving and its very good so just ordered myself one! hopefully going to be able to give it a go at getting some hunting clips!

like I said the Bluetooth kills the battery far too quick for my liking, i'll never use it in the field

like I said the Bluetooth kills the battery far too quick for my liking, i'll never use it in the field

yes i totally agree, at the end of the day its a nice add on but not going to change the quality of your videos!

I just got the go pro 3 and a £70 discount on it as well as currys are doing them for £150 and retail price are £200 and you get another 10% discount if you buy it in the store so I order head strap and 64gb sd card and go pro came all in at £170 .and the wifi on it to is good to record your clips from on your phone and saves time to.

I just got the go pro 3 and a £70 discount on it as well as currys are doing them for £150 and retail price are £200 and you get another 10% discount if you buy it in the store so I order head strap and 64gb sd card and go pro came all in at £170 .and the wifi on it to is good to record your clips from on your phone and saves time to.

oh wow thats a pretty good deal! yes agree about the wifi but shame the battery life isnt that great on them, i might invest in a second battery for mine